View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:26 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Adelina:
I am not familiar with family law, too much, but am hopeful that the self help law center will give you some good advice when you meet with them. Your ex husband sounds very bitter and immature....makes me sad to read about him. It also makes me sad that the children have a parent that discourages them in their relationship with the other parent....that is selfish and we all know destructive, imo.
I have Fibro, too, and this morning I woke up hurting from head to toe, not sure why it's like that some days, but oh so glad it's not like that every day. I dont think doctors are on the same page with how to treat Fibro or RSD, so we have to sort of flounder around with this intense body pain and hope to get to a good doctor. I have a good doctor now, and interestingly, he is looking at my body with xrays and MRIs and doing things to help, and it's working with me. I still have the fibro, but some of the other stuff is improving, which is so encouraging to me.
I've had a lot going on lately and haven't been on this site. Of all the things I've suggested, have you been able to use any of my suggestions? I'm just wondering out loud here.
Hope you have a good day today. Take Care.
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (05-16-2019)