View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi CRPS. Thank you for getting back to me sorry that you're busy. I am blessed in that my fibro doesn't bother me all the time. It sounds like you're other condition is your worst pain inducer too? I have been dealing with vertigo for the past few weeks. It's really bad during the night when I'm sleeping or when I first wake up. I can't move my head around or bend over without falling over LOL. So I have not been able to make phone calls on your other suggestions because I'm feeling really disoriented. Frustrated too because it's something I really want to look into. But to avoid the nausea I just try to relax and stay still. Most days the vertigo settles down in the late afternoon or early evening. At that time I'm pretty tired and still feeling nauseous. I'm going in to see my doctor probably next week and hopefully get something to help the vertigo and nausea and to talk about my other issues. If I can just quit spinning I will be able to make a move on contacting churches in groups locally that maybe can help me. Thank you for all your suggestions. I feel really bad and not being able to follow up with them quickly. You've been so helpful and offering great suggestions and I thank you for that. I'm not a flake and I don't intend to not do as you asked. I've just gotten into this weird cycle of vertigo. Thank you for keeping in contact with me and I'll update you as soon as I can in finding groups to help me.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote