View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 10:35 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I can't do another late Tysabri appointment like that again. I was so tired I really shouldn't have driven home. I didn't get home until almost 5. That's WAY too late in the day for me...

I lost cellphone service AGAIN while I was using my phone at the hospital yesterday. I was so f'ing fed up and PO'ed that I pretty much went online and paid off our phones as soon as I got home. Then it happened to me again this morning. I can't wait to go to the Verizon store tomorrow to switch carriers. I like to be able to use services I'm paying (A LOT of $$$) for

I made it to my (7:30am) appointment this morning by the skin of my teeth. Traffic was f'ing crazy. I'm glad I brought a coffee from home. I never would have made it had I stopped at Dunkin Donuts. It took me almost 15 minutes longer than usual to get there in the morning.

It's cold and raining buckets out, but I ran several errands on my way home so I wouldn't have to go out later. I'm really, really tired, and think that I will take an early nap.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-17-2019), Dmom3005 (05-17-2019), Mari (05-17-2019), mymorgy (05-17-2019)