View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 08:53 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My early nap turned out to be not so early.

I got caught up worrying how Corey was going to get his music onto his new phone because of problems with his archaic computer. He hasn't synched his phone and computer together or backed up his phone to it in a year, and he can't do it with my computer without losing the music he hasn't purchased through iTunes (I called Apple). The last time he tried to use his computer it had crashed, but I ended up getting it up and running again after charging and restarting it, so later in the evening he was able to back his phone up to iTunes. So, the problem should be solved.

I just couldn't rest until I resolved the problem in my mind no matter how exhausted I was. So, yeah, I'm still manic. I ended up smoking MJ and taking a 2 hour upright couch nap later tho. I felt much better afterwards because the sleep was much needed.

The Mirilax is definitely something I need to take everyday. The fiber is another story. I didn't take much, but overdid it anyway, and I'm having lots of mid-to-lower right abdominal pain. It's starting to subside a little, so I hope that means that things are moving along, but it's kinda scary after what I've just been through. I don't want another bowel obstruction. Anyway, no more fiberCon for now.

Upon discharge from the hospital, I was told that someone from the surgical team would be calling me in two weeks to check in. So, that should be around Monday. I will ask them what I should do now, what I should be doing regularly, and who I should be talking to/seeing about these issues on an outpatient basis.

We're supposed to take care of the cellphone situation and go out to lunch this afternoon. Corey's still sleeping right now tho. I've been up since 6:30.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-18-2019), Dmom3005 (05-20-2019), mymorgy (05-18-2019)