View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:13 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, ladies. You made me feel a little less like a monster! lol

Corey told me yesterday that he's not mad at me. I know he's still obsessing about the whole bike situation. He's more PO'ed about the bikes than me, but not happy about Saturday's altercation.
I've had time to think about the situation, and I'm not so sorry I swore at the kids because it got their parents attention- for better AND worse.
The boys played outside the apartment yesterday, which we have no issue with, and they kept their bikes off the patio. They still don't know, or care to know, where to put their bikes per the agreement with our neighbor, but that's HIS problem.
The father of the kid upstairs stuck a note in our mailbox with his name and number on it, asking us to call him if we have any problems with the neighborhood children. So, there is a way to possibly work this situation out without future bloodshed. I think it was very nice on his part, and I will take him up on his offer, but we will still continue to take pictures, and at the first sign that he is unable, or unwilling, to control the situation, we will get the office involved.
If Corey continues to brood about the situation, I will tell him to "CUT THE S-", too. It is quiet at the moment, so I'm over it now.

Anyway...

Forget how I know, but I KNOW that there is a narrowing somewhere in my intestines, which is obviously why I ended up with the obstruction that landed me in the hospital, tho it was not obvious like this before. And right now, I've been having severe abdominal pain because I'm very constipated. I'm very worried I may become obstructed again, but things are kinda moving at the moment. I did not know whether or not to take Mirilax this morning, but in the end, decided I should. Hopefully, that was the right thing to do.

I'm expecting a call from one of the doctors on the surgical team for a follow-up after my hospital stay, hopefully today. I need to know what to do in my current situation and beyond, and I they need to relay to Dr. Chen that I definitely DO have a narrowing. I don't know what can be done about it, aside from another surgery tho. If I don't hear from them this morning, I may call them this afternoon. Constipation is nothing to sc'ew around with in this situation. I don't want to end up back into the hospital
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-20-2019), Dmom3005 (05-20-2019), mymorgy (05-20-2019)