View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 08:43 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

So, nothing happened yesterday, but I was very tired, probably from not really getting enough calories in for a few days. I decided to try eating some applesauce for lunch, and it went down fine, so I had a piece of toast with my veggie broth at dinner, and that went down okay, too. I just have to be VERY careful about eating too many solid foods while things are not moving because I have a very short gut since the surgery (only 1 foot of large intestine remaining), so those types of foods should really be a luxury for the time being. Unfortunately, I'm down about another 1/2lb.

I am happy because I'm having some D this morning LOL
I hope that it's a breakthrough, and it continues (fingers crossed)

We haven't seen that kid, or his bike, since Sunday, but sometimes he disappears for a while, and Corey said at one point he thought it may be due to a custody arrangement. But he doesn't remember thinking/saying that now... Now he thinks that the mother complained to the office about me swearing at her kid, and they told her that he can't keep his bike down there. But I never heard anything from the office, so I have no idea whether she contacted them or not.
Last night I remembered she said something in her ramblings about the situation not being "about beer cans and cigarette butts," and I dawned on me that soon after we moved in, I had complained to the office about someone flicking TONS of cigarette butts off of one of the decks above us, but didn't know who it was. I guess it was one of them, and they figured out it was me who complained lol. But I have no idea what she was talking about when she said beer cans tho. If they were throwing beer cans off of their deck, then they are super-classy lol. So, she was probably already pretty PO'ed at me before I ever swore at her kid.

I'm out of MJ, so I will go out to get more today unless I need to stay close to the BR. I usually grind more than I need to pack the vaporizer, and save the excess in a container. I can smoke some of that if I can't make it to the dispensary today.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-23-2019), Dmom3005 (05-23-2019), mymorgy (05-23-2019)