View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 09:19 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Oh, there is really no new neighbor stuff that we are really aware of. I just never put the whole cigarette butt thing together before the other day. I was never aware of any issue before then. But we forgot that IF she complained about me swearing at her kid to the office, that naturally the bike arrangement with our next door neighbor would come up, and she would run the risk of losing it because of the office's policy of no bikes on ANY patios (HAHA).

I felt absolutely horrible yesterday. I was drinking a lot of different fluids (coffee, water, apple juice, Gatorade, gingerale, root beer), but I must have still been dehydrated. I have also lost A LOT of weight. Before I got sick with the terrible D in the days leading up to the bowel obstruction, I weighed just over 148lbs. This morning I weighed 135.4lbs
I had some D yesterday, but no enough to advance my diet much. I did have some applesauce for lunch, and at dinner time had a little white rice that I made with chicken broth and seasoned. Then I had a HUGE chocolate ice cream cone. I've been eating a TON of ice cream every night throughout this whole thing, so I have been getting calories from that.
I had more D this morning, and am hoping for a lot more so that I'll be in the clear, and can start eating normally again SOON. I made brownies shortly before all of this, and they've been in the fridge haunting me. I'd throw them out, but Corey is still eating them. When I feel better, I'm going to make fresh ones, and eat the whole pan!!!
I have an appointment with Dr. Chen, but it's not until June 28th, so I'm going to have to manage things without any kind of long-term solution until then.

I made it to the dispensary yesterday. I'm very disappointed in the way things are there now that they've opened their business up to recreational sales even though they promised that medical marijuana patients would always be their main priority. The parking lot is a nightmare, and makes me very nervous, so I have to park far away from the building. I spent 10 minutes in the waiting room, and 15 minutes in line on the sales floor (I had to sit in one of the chairs provided), and they no longer offer as many products as they used to. They did have one of my favorite strains this time tho. It's called "Brandywine." I bought 3 different kinds for a total of 1/4.
I think that next time I need to buy MMJ, I'm going to have to go to a different dispensary. It's further away, and I would have to take a risk by buying it in a larger quantity without having tried it before, but I think it's time to try someplace less stressful with more options (they have a huge menu there).

I need to make a quick trip to the store today, and think I'll pick up some Ensure while I'm there. It's time. There are a lot of other things I'd like to get done, but I'll probably never get around to doing any of them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-24-2019), Dmom3005 (05-24-2019), Mari (05-26-2019), mymorgy (05-24-2019)