View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 03:32 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Hoping to revive this thread - lots of questions!

I've been dealing with a very poor recovery from shoulder replacement surgery for nearly 3 years and only just learned last month that I had a SAN injury resulting in trapezius palsy that has been my main problem all this time. Just a complete failure to diagnose by the entire medical community, despite my continuous engagement and dedication to follow up care and all the various physical therapy protocols.

I am really hoping I can revive this thread and in particular I would like to make contact with you, mwm121999, if there's any chance you see this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwm121999 View Post
First I would like to say you are not alone. You are correct about Dr.Mackinnon. I to went to Stanford. Dr.Curtin was my surgeon and she is phenomenal. However, I still have problems. The surgery was not a guarentee, but I was willing to take the chance. Contact Aitken,Aitken,Cohn. Mr.Cohn is my attorney and has delt with cases like this and won. He is located in Santa Ana. 714-434-1422. Contact immediately. Staue of limitation is limited to 1yr. from the date of injury. Hope it's not too late.. Please contact him. I as well don;t want anyone to ever ave this type of injury to happen to them, if it does, I hope they seek his help. I researched attorneys and he is the only only that has experience in this type of case. Al other attorneys will not take case. trust me. I called every attorney and they all turned me away. He didn;t. He is incredible. Please call immediately.
Redwood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote