View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 09:26 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thanks ladies

There IS a playground, park, and a basketball court here! There is also a walking/bicycle path that circles the entire property, which is HUGE, and built around beautiful conservation land. There is plenty for the boys to do, and plenty of places for them to be, instead of right in front of our patio.

The kids were leaving the bikes all over the place and running up and down the fire escape yesterday
The father took the bike upstairs again last night, so obviously somebody told him that it's not okay to keep it down here anymore.

Please, no suggestions about laxatives. I had major surgery that drastically altered my digestive tract, and I have at least one narrowing in my small intestines (my poop was coming out thinner than pencil thin until it stopped coming out), which is causing the issues I am having now. Laxatives could do serious damage. My surgeon said I can only take Mirilax. The only thing that's going to help things move is that, and time.

I passed enough gas that my stomach contents dropped a bit, so I decided it was safe to have applesauce for lunch, and the rest of the chicken broth flavored rice for dinner. Then I had a massive coffee ice cream cone for dessert. I tried an Ensure Max Protein earlier in the day, and it was gross!!! I only managed to get 1/2 of it down. My weight this morning was 136.4lbs.

I'm having some stomach pain this morning, so unless it goes away and/or things start to move a little more, I'll be on a liquid diet today.

We have to do laundry today, and neither of us is looking forward to it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-26-2019), mymorgy (05-26-2019)