View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 08:10 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you for your support ladies

I've been continuing to have some abdominal pain on and off, but I think a lot of it is due to the constipation, and I have upper GI discomfort, but it's alleviated by taking Gaviscon, so I'm not too worried about it right now.
I had the best trip to the BR in a week yesterday, but that's not saying much... not much at all, but enough to allow myself to have toast last night. But not more than that. I'm still really afraid of overdoing it. I managed to drink one of those awful Ensure Max Proteins tho. I weighed 136lbs this morning, so maybe it helped.

It felt to me like the time went by quickly while we were doing laundry yesterday. It didn't feel that way to Corey tho lol. The place was deserted. We had not been in 2 weeks. I still have to put everything away.

I have an appointment with my nephrologist on Thursday, and have to get labs drawn beforehand. I should go do that today, but probably won't get around to doing it until tomorrow. He's still trying to figure out why I have my kidney condition, and this blood work isn't going to be helpful since I'm not really even eating. I should make sure I'm at least well hydrated before I go.

Corey's going to the cemetery with his mother today, then they will probably go out to lunch. I'm finally going to do some cleaning and will put those clothes away. I have to take advantage of this free day since I have appointments Tuesday-Thursday this week. This place is a mess right now.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-27-2019), Dmom3005 (05-27-2019), mymorgy (05-27-2019)