View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 08:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

That is a good idea, Donna!
I should probably stay away from too much fruit right now because I'm only supposed to be eating easily digested foods, but bananas are okay. Maybe if I'm feeling adventurous, I could whip up something with those

Judy always asks me how I'm feeling when I see her, and I fill her in on what's going on, then we just move on. I (usually) don't dwell on things. I had a great time yesterday, and I laughed a lot. I love seeing Judy, and the other girls who work there. I'm also acquainted with a lot of the other customers, many of whom I really like. There are a lot of nurses who go there. My next appointment is on a Thursday, and in the morning, which is when I used to get my nails done, so I will see more familiar faces.
I got my nails painted with lilac polish. It's a very pretty color. I really like it

My hair is a f'ing mess!!! I'm getting it cut in colored today, and it REALLY needs it. I think stress really CAN cause grey hairs because I've never had so many white hairs before. I have some streaks of them now!!! I can't wait to get my hair fixed. It's so long, it's hard to put up agin, too.

I ended up vacuuming the apartment yesterday, but I skipped the office. I was in no mood to move the cat boxes and litter pail around because they're so heavy. I used a baking soda-based carpet powder, so the whole apartment smelled fresh and clean when I was done. I think I will clean the bathroom when I get home today.

In the BR dept. everything is much of the same. I had applesauce, 1/2 of a banana, and 1/2 of a can of Progresso chicken and rice soup yesterday. I kinda f'ed up when I bought ice cream the last time, and bought the worst kind I could- cookies and cream. I shouldn't be eating Oreo cookies, but I ate it, and a lot of it, last night anyway. I weighed 136.6lbs this morning, so I gained a little more than 1/2lb, and I'm happy about that
But my belly is getting pretty full. I really only pass gas or have D in the morning. I will have to palpate my stomach later in the day to see how much things have moved before I decide what/how much I can eat. I know I have not been eating much, but I still may be overdoing it, and it may catch up to me eventually
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-29-2019), Dmom3005 (05-29-2019), mymorgy (05-29-2019)