Thread: May 2019 soon!
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 11:48 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Not sure what all is going on in our area with the storms.
But something about we are having an survey done. I guess they
aren't sure that it was an tornado. Or they know it wasn't but the
damage needs assessed. Anyway the storms on Monday had
6 to 8 I believe reported known tornadoes in the state.

And I know that one of the area's in my county had a 6 to 10 poles in
one small town down, with 600 to 800 without power in the small town for 12 to 14 hours. And that elementary no school on Tuesday. Another area had
another section of no power many poles down not sure how many it was wider spread. And another small even smaller town. With lots of damage.
Almost the other end of the county, its such a big county, So this is two ends of our county, Now the third area that I know got his, was the Indiana/Illinois county type line, that is the other third county area of ours. We have almost 200 miles in our county. So that shows how wide spread we were. But not sure it was just one thunderstorm or tornado mess.

I am technically in the middle of all three areas. So I'm okay, and last night was another big night of storms we had lots of mess again.

Then later in the evening, I got a phone call for Dan, and it was a surprise, have to admit. Heehee, He has decided he needs to have Therapy with is person once a week. Wow, I never thought this would happen. So he is now going weekly. I'm impressed to say the least. I would like some prayers that he hears this week that he gets the job with the town he applied for, and can start soon. It would be mowing and cutting I believe tree limbs and things. He really wants this. I hope he gets it. He is also helping his dad with rental homes. And we will work on helping him find his dream for a job now that he is finally getting better. He started abilify and loves it. And will hopefully start the shot soon.

I haven't talked to anyone at Devin's lately. But they are probably all fine.
I had hoped to get to go to Will's 6th grade graduation, but still don't know when it is. I'm hoping next Monday, but I'm guessing I'm not getting told.

But I do know Derrick is having a good week, I've talked to him a couple of times, he went to the dentist, then to Noble Romans, loved the new one and is meeting a new Behavior therapist today. Will bowl tomorrow afternoon.

and he and I will go to a arc event in the mornign. I'm hoping to go to a meeting with a set of parents tomorrow afternoon. But I think they are going to be disappointed. Because the big issue is they want to find a way to allow sports at varsity level to be in the kids area. with missing school. And I don't think they have grounds right with this issue. He hasn't really got a way to do this.

Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-29-2019), mymorgy (05-29-2019), OhKay (05-29-2019)