View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 01:43 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Tylenol makes a product called "Tylenol Simply Sleep" with the PM part and without the pain reliever. I know it has the same active ingredient as Benadryl, but Benadryl doesn't make me sleepy, but "Tylenol Simply Sleep" does for some reason. Maybe it is stronger, or it has different inactive ingredients in it... IDK.

I'm glad that Siri got a good report, and that whatever she learned in China is working out well for her. I'm so glad that you are so supportive of her (((HUGS)))

I'm happy you and Cecilia had a good time out at dinner! And that your nephew thought of you on your birthday!
I'm sorry that Cecilia is having a hard time with her new prosthetic. I didn't know that she had to wear one either. It's no wonder why she is so scarred from her past cancer experience

I don't see a problem with you waiting to see your pdoc for a couple of weeks because you're on the antidepressant that has seemed to work well for you before she started farting around with all these other meds...
But I AM worried that in the meantime, your anxiety is NOT being treated adequately. If it was, your systolic blood pressure would not be as high as it has been. It is obviously so high, at least in part, due to elevated anxiety, or it would not have gone down so low after you took the Klonopin. That is something that your pdoc needs to know so she can recognize how high your anxiety really is

I'm glad that you made the appointment with your GP. You need to get this checked out, but try not to worry too much. It will only make matters worse (((HUGS)))
Try not too take your blood pressure too often, and only take it after you've been resting for at least 15 minutes so you can get an accurate reading.

I'm glad that you have been experimenting with teas to help with your stomach and anxiety. Which ones have helped the best so far?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-29-2019), Dmom3005 (05-29-2019)