View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 10:43 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Thanks so much for your reply, much appreciated!

I was actually giving some thought about trying an exercise bike, light swimming or something similar. I was just a bit hesitant that this would make my symptoms worse. I will take a leap of faith and give it a try by starting off very easy.

I find it curious that I can walk 15K/20K steps in a day if I push myself and my head is generally ok, I'm just a bit fatigued. But as soon as I try a speed walk or a very light jog I have problems. Perhaps its the jarring motion on my neck/head with these activities. Maybe the bike will work better for me as it should eliminate some of this.

Thanks for the idea about the anti-inflammatory diet, I will definitely do some research on this and give this a try as well. I've been struggling for a year and half with this sensitivity and I'm willing to try anything at this point. I can't even drive in a car on moderately bumpy roads without getting a headache and aggravating my symptoms.

Glad to hear others have had similar problems that have improved a bit. It's good to have a little hope.

Thanks again and take care.
Steve15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote