View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 11:47 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Corey is not going to move the cat boxes so that I can vacuum. He would tell me to leave the vacuuming until I feel up to it.

I had to call Verizon AGAIN this morning regarding a trade-in credit for my old phone. First, they never applied it to our account. This time, I got an email saying there was a change to our next bill, and when I went to view it, I saw they actually CHARGED us $450 for it, so the bill was almost $600. Hopefully, this time they get it right, or I'm going to flip out. I still think the bill is too high. When they correct it, I will have to go over it again.

Corey tried printing something out for work last night, but it didn't come out right. Most of the text was missing. I thought it was because of the format of the document, but I couldn't print out one word of my med list this morning. I can try replacing the ink cartridges (which are not empty), but I've been having other problems with the printer, so I'm pretty sure it's s-, even though it's only about 6 months old. IDK. I may not waste the money on ink since it's so expensive. I may just buy a new printer. I will talk to Corey about it... not that he has the final word on these things.

Now I have to handwrite my LONG med list for my appointment with the nephrologist today. It's at 3pm. I f'ing hate these kind of late afternoon appointments. His office is over 1/2 hour away, and is in a very high-traffic area, so the ride to and from there is going to be a nightmare, and I'm going to be SOOOO TIRED by then.

I viewed my lab results online. I have obviously been doing a good job taking care of myself even though I've been on a restrictive diet because everything was normal, and my kidney function was much better than I expected

Vegetables and fruits, except applesauce and bananas, are not easily digestible, especially not for me. I will eat the veggies in soup tho because they have been cooked down so much that they are okay.
I'm trying to only eat things that are soft/easily digestible and light, and keep portions small. I have had small amounts of crackers and toast with butter. Pasta and mashed potatoes are soft, but they're heavy, and aren't very easily digestible. I have been craving mashed potatoes like crazy for a long time tho. I would love to have them tonight, but IDK...
I really don't know WHAT to do anymore. I'm so f'ing frustrated with this whole situation. I don't just have to worry about today, I have to worry about what will happen down the road if I keep shoveling food down my throat with next to nothing coming out the other end. I can only hope that I'm making the right decisions from day to day. I am OVER this, and need all this like I need another hole in my head

I'm really agitated today. I could use more Klonopin, but there's no way I can take more because of that 3pm appointment. I am SO agitated, I will have to be cautious talking to people. My mood may be shifting again...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-30-2019), Dmom3005 (05-30-2019), mymorgy (05-30-2019)