View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 10:43 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Last night I stopped feeling the same level of resistance when I tried to push, so I felt my stomach, and the mass in the lower left side of my stomach is almost gone! So, I'm FINALLY clearing that impaction!
Unfortunately, I have a large mass around the area where I had the obstruction (mid-to-lower right side). But I have no pain, so I'm not in trouble there (yet). Everything in there is probably D, and will hopefully continue to move through there okay, even if it's slowly. Then hopefully, I won't have the same problem with the lower narrowing again either.

I had a little ground beef in brown gravy over mashed potatoes last night. It was fantastic!!!
But my stomach went wild for a couple of hours afterwards. It's not used to digesting anything like that. I slept upright on the couch last night because I was falling asleep, but my stomach was still doing its thing. It's still doing something this morning, too. So, the mashed potatoes may have been a bad idea
I weighted 137.1lbs this morning... better.

I'm still agitated, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. It was a combination of a lot of things that set me off. I was due to increase the Lamictal to 150mg this morning anyway, so hopefully that will help... quickly.

The nephrologist was very happy with my blood work, and agreed I have been taking very good care of myself. The appointment was pointless other than to fill him in on what's been going on tho. He can't do the urine studies he needs to give him more info about what may be causing my kidney disease because I'm not healthy right now. The last time they were done, they came back all f'ed up because I was taking all that mag. citrate. I'm going to see him in 6 months, with the hopes that my bowel issues are under control (they likely won't be). He wants me to make an appointment with my local GI (I will do that). He thinks having to call the hospital for help, and waiting until June 28th to try to start figuring out what's going on is ridiculous. I didn't get home until almost 5pm.

My pain in general is absolutely horrible. I could barely get my head back into the sink when I got my hair done Wednesday because the pain in my neck and shoulders was so bad. I'm not in the mood to talk about ALL of my pain issues. The only thing I can take for pain during the day is Tylenol (I can't take NSAIDS like Advil, Aleve, or Aspirin). I smoked pot almost immediately when I got home yesterday, and it helped... a lot. I smoked three times yesterday for that reason.

The printer is an HP office jet 3830, Bizi. Bobby and I have the same one because I thought it was great when I got it. I'm sorry about that, Bobby. I didn't know it was a piece of s-. The reviews were excellent. I haven't had it long, and I don't print much, so this is very disappointing. I'm getting rid of it, and won't be getting another HP. I will do some looking today. I will not be as cheap this time around. I guess you get what you pay for.

I have to pick up thyroid pills for Rocky. I hope that I don't have to wait too long for the prescription for too long. I would like to be home early enough in the day to take a nap. Even though things are going better, I just don't feel well today.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-31-2019), Dmom3005 (05-31-2019), mymorgy (05-31-2019)