View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I woke up feeling very unwell this morning. It doesn't have anything to do with the GI stuff. It just feel very weak, tired and out of it. I don't have a fever, and I know that I took my meds correctly last night.

I was REALLY craving REAL food last night, and had a piece of pizza (minus the cheese) and a couple of French fries. It's the most I've eaten in two weeks, and I thoroughly enjoyed it I don't know how wise that was, but it went down easier than the mashed potato dish I had the night before, and I've had no pain or other ill effects since. I will not make eating like that a habit tho.
The back up near where the obstruction was seems to be shrinking, so things seem to be moving along, but still need to come OUT tho.
I thought that all the food I ate last night would bulk me up, but I only weighed 135.6lbs this morning.

Money problems are really getting to me. We paid off our phones to get away from AT&T, and I just paid our first Verizon bill, which was almost $300, then I had to contact them twice about the trade-in issues I mentioned before, and hit the roof when I saw an almost $600 estimate for our next bill (which WILL be fixed). At&T won't prorate bills, so I also had to pay that one, too. Then, I got hit with a $540 bill from my Medicare Advantage Plan because the payments were not being withheld from my social security checks as they were supposed to be, and my insurance wouldn't accept any payments from me before now. And yesterday, I got a $300 bill in the mail for the excise tax for our car (it's not due until the 25th tho). And of course, today is the first, so rent was due. This all happened in less than a week and a half, and doesn't count the regular bills I have to pay, or the medical bills from my hospital stay that have yet to start rolling in

I am anxious and agitated, but somewhat subdued today since I'm not feeling well. The increase in Lamictal should help, at least I'm hoping it helps. Being agitated like this is never a good sign of things to come for me.

I ended up buying an HP printer after all. I remember when I had my Epson printer, I had 4 ink cartridges I had to replace (1 black cartridge and a 3 pack of colors), and had a hard time with the print heads getting clogged all the time because we don't use it that often. And most of the Cannon printers take 5 cartridges/tanks. Forget that. I ended up spending less than I intended to, but I purchased the one I did based on reviews from multiple websites. I bought it off of Amazon, and it should arrive tomorrow.

By 1:30 yesterday, I still had not gotten a call from the vet's office that Rocky's meds were ready, so I called and they said that they were just filled. I left immediately, but it took me about an hour round trip to go pick them up. Even though I was exhausted when I got home, I couldn't take a nap.

I have a lot of things I would like to get done today, but I feel like s-. That's nothing new. I never get anything done anymore. One thing at a time I guess.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-01-2019), Dmom3005 (06-03-2019), mymorgy (06-01-2019)