View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, ladies

I didn't wake up until almost 11am yesterday. I was back in bed by 2:30 and slept until 6pm. I'm not feeling well today either, so we are not going to do laundry. I hate skipping a week, but there's no way I could go today.

Bizi, The digestive process is complex. I'm not going to explain it.
But I'm sure that you have had a heavy meal that just sits in your stomach... it's because your body is having a hard time digesting it. That's why I'm eating easily digestible foods in small portions. It's so that I'll be less likely to experience any pain, and things will be more likely to pass through without causing a solid mass of stool that could cause another impaction or obstruction.

The pizza and French fries I ate were not on my "diet." I basically said F- it, I'm going to eat what I want (that night), but it was back to rice last night because I did not pass much gas or go to the BR at all yesterday. I've been having stomach pain since last night, but I went to the BR this morning, so I'm happy about that.
I weighed 136.4lbs this morning, so that is good. I switched to the Muscle Milk shakes, and they are much more tolerable.

Bobby, I'm not starving, and I don't feel starved, even though I'm having cravings for some foods that I should not be eating. I am eating at least a pint of full-fat ice cream every night, so I'm getting a lot of calories from that. Ice cream is safe because technically it's a liquid.

While I was taking a nap yesterday, I guess the little s- head upstairs road his bike onto our patio, was staring into our apartment, and was going to leave his bike there. Corey saw him, threw the blinds open, and yelled, "Get the F- out of here" through the closed door. I'm sure the kid heard him. Then Corey went outside and yelled up to the father, who threatened to take the bike away from the kid if he didn't stop doing it. When I woke up, he was outside talking to the father in a friendly way tho. I'd like to see the mother try to come down here and pick a fight with Corey... OMG would THAT be funny!!!

The new printer arrives today. I'm going to vacuum the office, and switch where the boxes are because the one without the cover was next to the old printer, and the cat litter dust may have played a role in it dying. Corey will have to move the filing cabinet for me. I hope this printer lives a lot longer than the last one.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-02-2019), Dmom3005 (06-03-2019), mymorgy (06-02-2019)