Thread: questions
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 01:12 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Question reply:

[QUOTE=Jo*mar;1275057]Where in the face , what kind of pain?
To get best treatment & diagnosis your drs should have asked for descriptive words like any burning, stinging, dull, sharp, throbbing, and also the areas where the pain happens..

QUOTE]

Looking back at my first three doctor visits after getting my concussion brain injury (last two were with my PCP), I can see the LACK of … I’m not even sure what the correct word is here… lack of training or knowledge or interest or protocol or something. Maybe it’s a ‘rural area’ thing or maybe a state thing or maybe 90% of doctors just don’t know / don’t care. Things like the basic questions they should have asked, or how they didn’t even give my entire head a ‘once-over’, or how they never even asked what ALL of my symptoms were, or maybe even simply asking ‘how can I help ease your concerns’…….

In all, let’s just say if I had to do it all over again (man I hope not), I might even choose a different clinic than my regular one! And the whole ‘wait it out’ or ‘wait and see’/’just give it time’ -> I rather hear them honestly say ‘I don’t know how long it will take to recover’ than to hear that *stuff*.
quadbkat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote