Thread: questions
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 01:25 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Question reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhead View Post
Yes, face pain has been a very prevalent symptom of mine. Mostly between and above my eye, especially around the bridge of my nose and extending up into my forehead. It can be a numb tingling, an unpleasant pressure, a painful ache deep in the sinus, or a superficial burning sensation. Definitely varies in quality and also very subjective and hard to explain. It makes me want to constantly rub at my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. Sometimes the pain extends about two inches up my forehead. Similar to your experience at all?

I don't really have the descriptive words for this, yet. Sorry.

I guess I have multiple 'parts' or 'sections'. I can have pain in front of my ears (which can extend up to the edge of my forehead), a warm-ish (not quite a burning) sensation both sides of my face (lower half); a deep-ish pain between my nose and right eye along with some pain below that eye; then pain above my eyes and in the forehead; a unique pain just above the corner of my right eye (outer corner); plus some things I'm forgetting. The pains can be tingling or just an ache or sometimes sharp or some thing else or a mixture of those.
quadbkat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote