View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 04:59 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I am not. I am hoping the doctor will add to my blood pressure medicine and help solve the problem. I am extremely depressed and it has become hard for me to leave my bed. I can't wait to fall asleep. I had a nightmare. I dreamed that I had to go back to work and I didn't know how to find a job.then I dreamed about my dead uncle and hugged him. I also dreamed of a cousin who I only saw once when we were young/./*-*it is 168 100 80. I am only having one cup of coffee. I drink a lot of seltzer. I just read that it causes gas and I keep on having a lot of gas. The doctor said to drink a lot of water. So I just ordered bottles of spring water. I miss the coffee. I just started taking 2mg of klonopin at night. i take 2m now in the morning. I am not going back to that psychiatrist.
151 88 75. Finally my stomach isn't bothering me. 146 83 75. I wonder if her lowering my klonopin so increaed my blood pressure. these numbers are much better.

When the clonazepam effect has stopped, the brain will experience a resurgence of symptoms the drug is designed to mitigate. The user may experience severe anxiety and insomnia, as well as the possibility of seizures, high blood pressure and rapid heart rate.Oct 27, 2016

Last edited by mymorgy; 06-05-2019 at 08:30 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (06-05-2019), OhKay (06-05-2019)