View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I think it would be great if you got into the watercolor class. That sounds like a lot of fun, and a great way to meet new people, even if you are only socializing in the class. I find that anywhere/anytime I get to socialize is beneficial to me.

I can't imagine trying to get off that concealer if it has zinc oxide in it... that stuff is very, very stubborn. But I bet it's great at covering the redness up, and it's probably really good for, and protects your skin. I'm glad that the argon oil makes it easier to get off. I'm sorry you're still dealing with Rosacea problems

I hope that the new AA meeting goes well. There should be women there, since I'm sure that there are plenty of female Atheists because there are a lot of people in your area. Even if it goes well, you could still call the substance abuse counselor, and the two things could be complementary. Sometimes it's important to have that one-on-one support

So far, it seems like your dieting is going very well! And it doesn't seem like you are being deprived, since everything you've been eating sounds delicious!

Congratulations on day 5 AF!!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-05-2019), Dmom3005 (06-05-2019), mymorgy (06-05-2019)