View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 04:33 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilenceIsSacred View Post
If you're going to do HBOT there's no reason to get a SPECT scan. You know you're injured and it will just increase your odds of a brain tumor later along with the CT scans. What the SPECT scan shows won't affect your HBOT routine. Just get a home chamber setup from Summit To Sea and you'll spend a hell of a lot less than 16k and you can do as many dives as you want. The DTI sounds like a good idea but won't inform you as to treatment, it will only tell you where the white matter damage is.

For stem cells, Dr. Hughes in Colorado is where I went. I've had positive and negatives come from it. Several people I've talked to feel they've benefited a lot. If you're really that desperate, his protocol is far more comprehensive/aggressive but you'll pay $12k after factoring in travel and other expenses. There's also the Vielight.

HBOT is the place to start though. You will almost certainly get something out of it.

I went to Cognitive FX as well but only benefited modestly from it.

As to the future, SB623 stem cells by San Bio are now being tested on brain injury patients for motor deficits. These cells have allowed paralyzed stroke victims to begin moving their paralyzed sides the next day in some cases. After the cells are approved for motor impairment it is likely they will be tested on other parts of the brain. The cells have a wound healing gene which is active in the brains of newborns which recover much better than adults after brain injury. The recovery we will get from treatments like this will likely far surpass what we can imagine today.

Good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you have been doing since the stem cells. What, again, were your symptoms prior to HBOT and stem cell treatment? Did you have heart palpitations, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, and oversleeping/feeling like you're in a coma? And how have they gotten better? And what kind of stem cells did you get again? I am definitely going to do HBOT. Then maybe 5htp if that doesn't heal me that well. I'd like to do the stem cell thing if all else fails and I have no other options left. Because I am not taking klonopin and SSRI's for the next 50 yrs til I die. It's ridiculous. Either the place you mention or in Norway that I hear people have had wonderful results from. It's call EmCell in Kiev ukraine. It won't me post links just yet on the forum but look up the god cells: full documentary.

Last edited by Jomar; 06-07-2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag
braindamage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote