View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:19 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Could my blurry vision be related?

A little backstory, I was diagnosed with a concussion about two years ago, from being hit in the head with a surfboard. I never lost consciousness, but the next day felt very confused, dizzy, etc. i was out of town and I was not seen by a doctor, until I had a full migraine and then diagnosed (about 5 days after the initial hit). After the initial attack I had the same symptoms two months later and every six months or so after that I feel concussion like symptoms for a few weeks. The symptoms include confusion, dizziness, tiredness (like to the point I can’t keep my eyes open), etc. it’ll last for a few weeks and then go away. (I’ve gone to multiple doctors for this issue, and they’re at a loss as to why it happens)

So, about two weeks ago I started to get what I’d describe as a haze over my eyes. Everything will be normal and then all of a sudden I won’t be able to focus my eyes. Sometimes it’ll happen when I’m engaged in a conversation, other times I’ll just be sitting there. I’m able to make out words, objects, etc. it just feels like there’s a cloud over it. Which then leads to me straining my eyes to see, which always causes a tension headache. Also, if I close my eyes while it’s happening I feel like there’s a pain/headache behind my eyes. This will last for about 2 hours a day, and then go away...

I’ve also had migraines before.

Any advice, or anyone who’s experienced this before and could share would be greatly appreciated
Anderson9756 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote