View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 08:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

These stomach issues are really wearing on me. This is no way to live. I really hope that Dr. Chen can do something to help me when I see her on the 28th because things as they are are unsustainable.
I have an appointment at 10:30 this morning, so I woke up at 6am so that my stomach had some time do what it was going to do before I had to leave home. So far, things are better today tho

I made it through the grocery store yesterday. I can't believe how weak I am. I forgot several things, but I will have to improvise, since I have NO plans of going back any time in the near future.

I have the colposcopy and endometrial sampling this morning. I have had it done before. I know I will be really sore and ready for bed afterwards, but I have a couple of errands I have to force myself to do afterwards.
I bought my dear father-in-law a card yesterday (?), but forgot to buy my own father and my husband's stepfather cards. I don't know where my mind is. I will have to get that done today because I have to mail my dad's card, and hop it gets there by Saturday.

I get the impression that my friend does believe me about the emails now, which is a huge relief
She sent me an email last night, but I was too stoned to reply at the time (I've been in a lot of pain). I also want to respond to some of the things in the emails I didn't get before. I will have to do that when I get home, since I have to get in the shower now so I don't miss my appointment.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-13-2019), Dmom3005 (06-13-2019), mymorgy (06-13-2019), Rain shower (06-13-2019)