View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Aw my dear Kay
Sorry that you can relate to my feelings towards my family and people in general... it certainly hurts a lot.... I feel like Im not special or important to any one.... and that makes me so depressed....

Working out.... I can walk.... but if I work out properly, like, heavy training in a gym I get.... intoxicated !!! It is true.... Im allergic to exercise ! I get full of hives and get swollen lips and eyes haha. It is funny but it is a mess at them same time... Doc explained me I produce to much histamine, who is in charge during allergic reactions Oh well.

Im weird as that LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
"Do you know how I feel ? I feel like Im a "joker", a "wildcard".... like, my co workers, my family members, my "friends" may enjoy my company, some of my comments, BUT, if Im not present, that is ok too, probably even better.... and that hurts me deeply..."

I hear what you are saying, and I can definitely relate. I think that you have more contact with other people than I do though. I have been through a lot, a lot recently, and I feel like my family has abandoned me. I am deeply hurt as well. I have to initiate contact with them, and it always seems generic.

I have had a lot of side effects with medications. I haven't had hallucinations (associated with meds but I have when I've been manic), but I know that they can be a side effect of some, and that must be scary (((HUGS)))
That would make me hesitant to try new meds, but it sounds like the Prozac isn't working well enough for you, and you need better med management. I can understand why you don't want to make a change tho

You are grieving for your mother, but it sounds like you are also dissatisfied with other aspects of your life as well, and I think that things are coming to a head, and that's probably where all this anger is coming from (((HUGS)))
You need a healthier outlet for your anger. IDK if it's possible for you to workout. I know that's what some people do for that reason. Maybe others on the forum can chime in with other ideas...

I wish things were better for you... I hope that things start getting better soon
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-17-2019), Brokenfriend (06-18-2019), Dmom3005 (06-14-2019), mymorgy (06-14-2019), OhKay (06-14-2019)