View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 05:43 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
I had an RSD friend who is passed now ( from something else). Her toes curled under her feet. She had many surgeries to try to correct it. She had pins put in her toes, but the RSD was stronger than the pins. The toes would still curl under and left the metal pins standing up. Can't imagine how painful it was for her.

I am glad that is working for you.

I mostly get it in my left leg where there is a nerve pinched from the herniated discs from the auto accident. The rest of the body settles down with the Klonopin as it keeps the acetocholenine flowing down the mylen sheath and keeps it on the myelin. There never was a generic for it but there is now, but it doesn't work for me. I need the name brand Klonopin. That stops the body from seizing. When I was doing so well prior to the car accident, I had cut back on it. Seems I need to go back up on it.....
The image of those pins is forever burned in my mind. Thank you, by telling me about your poor friend I am more convinced that I am on the right track sticking with home solutions that are not invasive.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote