View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 10:35 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

MS does suck. And while my spasticity may be worse than your muscle spasms, I'm sure all my pain can't compare to yours

I used to read a lot of research articles, but my cognitive function is not what it once was. I'm glad that the synthetic marijuana is not showing the benefits that researchers had hoped it would... there is plenty of evidence of the benefits of cannabis that shouldn't be dismissed. There are drugs out there that need to be FDA approved, and should be made available to patients.

I'm glad that you are also seeing benefits from MJ. I don't know what I would do without it. I can't even take NSAIDS, Baclofen interacts badly with all the Seroquel I take, and I'm afraid that other muscle relaxers will sedate me too much to drive, so it's Tylenol and pot for me.

I'm so glad that you are able to use physical and mental relaxation techniques, and you find them helpful. It's hard for a lot of people to master those practices. I'm a huge fan of any means of distraction myself

I should try acupuncture at some point.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-17-2019), Dmom3005 (06-17-2019), mymorgy (06-17-2019), Rain shower (06-17-2019)