View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 01:38 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Sorry I've been away for too long. I'm just noticing new comments on this thread. I'm really glad CBD is helping you. Is it still after some time? I find regular and consistent use helps overall though some find taking a does when they need it is best. But I prefer the former for chronic conditions like mine.

I know the situation with CBD from hemp is less than ideal in California. You can always order online from a host of reputable vendors like Fully Activated, Bluebird, Lazarus and the like. It's important to make sure you see 3rd party lab tests for potency and residual solvents. Tests for heavy metals, pesticides and other things are nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnthomas View Post
Well I stopped by a CBD + vape shop today while I was down in the city. The young man behind the counter was very informative about the Cannibals products and the maze of laws governing their sale in California. I bought a 30ml bottle of 600mg strength,full-spectrum, CO2 extracted. The products that contain THC are available at a "dispensary' that is licensed by the state, to the tune of about 1/2 million $$.

Anyway, I bought this CBD oil with the hope of reducing pain and anxiety.

I dosed with about 1/3 of an eyedropper, I believe that in fact there was a noticeable quieting of my busy, anxious limerent mind.

The muscle pain/stiffness that's usually present in my upper back seemed to be less than is typical.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote