View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:32 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Yes many of them.. check out the sticky threads above on TOS thread list page..

[-Chest pressure (6-9 on a 10 scale) for the majority of the day mostly just left side of chest begins within 10 minutes of being upright and resolves almost fully within 10 minutes of lying flat on back.
-Shortness of breath
-Neck pain most just left side
-Feeing of being choked]
OH Yes!!! My top rib was stuck in raised position due to severe muscle spasms

If you read the thread just before yours I mention top rib mobilisation by expert PT & then by very good DC (after I told him about what the PT guy had done and how many symptoms had went away after) ) along with other things that can help..

It is not a quick fix condition, I went to DC a lot durign the worst of it, eventually tapered to once a month then every other month..plus all the home posture work & far infra red heating pad, IF stim and tennis ball trigger point work..
If working or doing problem activities it takes a lot longer..

Thank you for your response. I’m still figuring out how to navigate the site. I’m looking at sticky threads now. My chiropractor told me it takes time. I just haven’t felt any consistent improvement so I got to wondering if it’s possible other things are happening. Good to hear TOS can cause these things. Maybe I should check into PT also?
Jaug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote