View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 09:46 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I am just a girl with CRPS and absolutely no medical background, so I really cant help you much with a dx, which is, according to what you wrote, what you are earnestly seeking. I absolutely dont blame you.
What I can tell you about CRPS is that it's rare, and even more so, it often starts with an injury to one area where CRPS sets in, and then for some, it can spread to other areas. So my first question is did you injure some area. That said, not all CRPS cases start with an injury, just a majority of them.
Also, the spread in CRPS from one limb to another doesn't happen fast for most of us...it moves to other areas over years....say 1'st injury 2000, and spread 2006 or even later....at least the people I know who have CRPS have experienced a spread years after the initial onset in one area.

I wish I could help you figure out what is going on with you, but think it's best you see doctors for that. If none of the doctors are linking your symptoms to each other, maybe it would be easier to look at each situation and see if it's resolved...if so, maybe it was isolated...and is unrelated to the others? I say that because we begin to look like hypochondriacs to doctors when we really aren't.....we are using our non medical mind to give all information and see what "comes back" from them.......
thinking out loud here about why you might not be getting the feedback from them you need to figure out what's wrong???? I hope you'll find out.
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote