View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 09:24 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Well I'm Back....Not 100% But I'm Here

Back in May (5/8) I went to the hospital for a SEVERE MS exacerbation. They also uncovered a pretty bad UTI. They decided to admit me and it ended up being for 10 days.

They kept me in bed for 10 days even though I begged to get out of bed just to stand. I kept telling them I wouldn't be able to walk if they kept me in bed that long without letting me a at least stand up.

Just as I suspected when they discharged me I could not walk. I had to go to a rehab for PT (5/17) . They (PT) discharged me (6/17), too, and I still could not walk!

The AL took me back but is now telling me that I need an additional care and it's going to cost me $2,068 more per month!!

I don't know what's going to happen but I don't have that much extra money each month. They are talking like I'll have to leave if I cannot pay the extra money.

This has me so upset that I can't eat or sleep. What on earth am I going to do? Where will I go? Seems like they should not have accepted me back and told the P T rehab that I wasn't
ready.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (08-20-2019), Jappy (12-18-2019), Twinkletoes (08-07-2019)