View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 09:02 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I've been on 10mg of Singulair (a pill) for my asthma for years. The only inhaler I'm on now is the Qvar I just picked up from the pharmacy. It's not helping yet, but it's only been a day, and I think that it takes time to work.

Good question about the side effects of the IV iron. Holy crap! There a lot of them, and some of them are pretty bad. They range from GI pain and cramping (which I already have enough of), dizziness, low BP, and rash to anaphylaxis, swelling of the face arms, and extremities, and chest pain. The RN I had for the Tysabri infusion Friday said that it should only take an hour to deliver the iron because of the way the doctor ordered it.

I had to go back to bed yesterday morning because I was falling asleep. I slept for 4 hours, got in the shower pretty much as soon as I got up, and headed out to get the grocery shopping done.. and I finally did it!!!

I also cleaned the bathroom. I did not do the tub/shower or the floor tho. I wasn't that ambitious. I feel better because I actually DID something yesterday. I hope the iron will give me a kick in the a$* because I'm just exhausted all the time.

We absolutely have to do laundry today because we skipped last week due to Father's Day, so there is no 4 hour nap in my future, but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a little sleep in sometime. Corey will drive.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-23-2019), Dmom3005 (06-23-2019), mymorgy (06-23-2019)