View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 09:25 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Fifteen bags is a lot. We took our truck and it loaded it down. Found out the air conditioner in truck no longer works. Was a warm windy ride 5 hours one way. My dog loved it.

Trip was tiring. I will have to take it easy next couple days. Just doing laundry and making menu for the week so I know what I might need from grocer. I just run out of good ideas. Any good ideas for dinner ladies? I am willing to try anything, as long as it does not require long prep.

I need to give our dog a bath. She is a mini Australian Shepard about 40 pounds.

I will have three grandchildren next weekend. They are 6 and under. Hubby and I will tag team this small herd. My eldest sons children. We have three kids and four grands. They are so much fun and well behaved. The middle child can be a bit bossy/whinny but I just ignore it and he eventually comes around.

Have a great week. Take it one day at a time. I sometimes take it one hour at a time.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-24-2019), Dmom3005 (06-24-2019), mymorgy (06-24-2019), OhKay (06-25-2019)