View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 10:06 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I am so sick of making the same stuff all the time, and have a really hard time coming up with new things to make that don't require a lot of time and energy. I recently made a pork pie. I hadn't made one in ages. It takes a while, but it's pretty easy. I made meatballs the other day, but instead of pan frying them, I brown them in the oven now. It makes life a lot easier.
I love making chili! The leftovers are even better. I have never made tortellini soup before. That's something I'll have to try

I can kinda relate to how your sister reacted to you filing for disability. When there was absolutely no way I could work anymore, I called SSA to file, and cried the whole time I was on the phone. But when I told my sister, she told me she liked me better when I was a fighter. I think you have a much better relationship with your sister than I have with mine tho. I'm so glad that her business is going so well.

I understand all too well about making compromises due to illness. I'm so sorry. I know how hard every one of those compromises can be (((HUGS)))

It sounds like you had a great time with your father, sister, and her family, even if the trip was taxing
And I bet you and your husband are really looking forward to having your grandchildren over next weekend!

I am so impressed by your mother-in-law! What a strong woman! Are her certificates in good enough shape to frame?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-25-2019), Dmom3005 (06-25-2019), Mari (06-25-2019), mymorgy (06-25-2019)