View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 09:18 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I was woken up by the fire alarm sometime before 7am this morning. According to my neighbors, it was probably this crazy lady who has a history of lighting fires when she's drunk. She's not supposed to be here, but Keith saw her. Anyway, it was a nice way to start the day.

I'm trying to only take 1/2mg of Klonopin in the morning now because I've been so f'ing tired. I couldn't go without the other 1/2 yesterday, but it was okay because I stayed home.

I haven't taken advantage of any of the time I've had off to get things done, so things are just piling up on me. It's time to make lists again. I guess that's the only way to prioritize things and hold myself accountable. I have to push myself more. I have to adjust to this fatigue- AGAIN. Apparently it is not going away anytime soon. I was fooling myself by thinking that the IV iron was going to make a significant difference.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing my FIL at lunch today. I think he will really like the place I chose
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-26-2019), Dmom3005 (06-26-2019), mymorgy (06-26-2019), Rain shower (06-26-2019)