View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 06:22 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

cecilia told me I should buy my own air conditioner. she has a lot more money than I have. Her boyfriend left her 4000 dollars a month. she had two lawsuits where she was hurt and got a lot of money for them. she has good social security and a pension. she keeps on bringing up how my rich nephews don't help me. That hurts big time.
robert might come over to help me with my blood pressure machines but I told him he shouldn't because my apartment is so very hot. the fan does sh@t. books came yesterday from one of my favorite authors. I will take a bath to try to cool off and then read. abby was very playful this morning. I think the heat is really getting to the kitty cats. Robert sent me another picture of Danny working on one of the bones I gave him. I am so happy I did it. I stop my blood thinner medication and tomorrow my diabetes medicine until after the colonoscopy.
off to take my medicine and a bath. I probably will go down to the lobby later to cool off. I have a slight headache from the heat. My stomach is off. I took too many laxatives yesterday. I am still listening to Josh groban
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-29-2019), Dmom3005 (06-29-2019), OhKay (06-29-2019)