View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 10:09 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Corey came home early- right after I got out of the shower. He would have killed me if I started cleaning because he wanted to leave really early for my appointment. I did get some ironing done, which was on my list of things to do, but not for yesterday.

We arrived over 1/2 hour early for my appointment, which I hate doing, unless it's to see a doctor I know will take me in early. That was not the case yesterday.
The appointment went fine. I was on a hot streak, with things going fairly well, so she didn't want to change too much, but she gave me some instructions on how to manage problems when they arise. She had some options that I won't talk about, which I firmly declined, and she talked about possibly taking medications in the future. She's going to get ahold of the CT images I'm having done Monday. Hopefully those will be helpful. I see her again at the beginning of August.

We ordered out last night because I was wiped, and of course, I got sick lol.

I have to go grocery shopping today

BTW, the car doesn't need a front end alignment after all. It just felt that way because of the roads I was driving on. I could feel the difference yesterday just being a passenger. It's a big relief... I didn't want to have to pay to have one done, or try to arrange for transportation while the car was being worked on.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-29-2019), Dmom3005 (06-29-2019), mymorgy (06-29-2019)