Old 06-29-2019, 07:53 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default So Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD ME View Post
I lost a friend who helped me deal with my chronic illness (rsd aka reflex sympathetic dystrophy). He also happened to be my psychiatrist who passed away last wednesday from a rare chronic stem cell disease. He tried for 14 months to beat it but just couldn't fight it any longer. I feel so sad and lost without him. He has helped me since I was first diagnosed with my rare illness and I don't know how I am going to find another doctor who will understand what I am going through. He did understand and I will miss him very much. My heart and prayers go out to his wife and family. I feel so badly for them most of all. I just needed to talk a little. I've been so down since it happened and still haven't been able to grasp the reality of it all. It just happened so fast. Thank you for listening. I know I can always count on my NT family for compassion and support.
I understand how important a good friend can be to hang out with us who suffer chronic pain. I too lost my best friend who made life more bearable and could hang out no matter how down and out I felt. I pray that you and I may find another empathetic soul to lighten your/our load.
nevetland is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (06-30-2019)