View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 08:36 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

When I cut my usual 1mg morning dose of Klonopin in half, I started having intrusive thoughts, but those have gone away in the last couple of days.
But now my OCD is back! lol Maybe that will help me get s*** done tho.
I don't know if it's the anxiety, OCD, the iron, or my mood is shifting, but I'm more active despite my fatigue, and I haven't been taking naps for the last 2 days. No way to figure that out, unless I am hypo, and start to exhibit more obvious symptoms and that's why.

We just can't take the kitties' farts anymore... they're just constant and heinous. I know that's they're elderly (12 and 13), but I figure it's got to be the food they are eating (Blue Buffalo). I finally picked out a new food, hairball control by Nutro, and have started them on it, but I'm taking it slow. They really like it, and that's half the battle. I really, really hope the change helps.
Rocky has to take a pill for his hyperthyroidism twice a day, so I put them in Greenie's pill pockets, but he's refusing to eat them lately. I guess the vet can get me something from a compound pharmacy that I can just rub on his ear, and I guess that's just what I'm going to have to do. I wonder how much that's going to cost? UGH.

We have to do laundry today
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-30-2019), Dmom3005 (06-30-2019), mymorgy (06-30-2019)