View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 11:04 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswelber View Post
My wife says my Parkinson’s has declined in the last 6 months. More tremors, tired more and generally worse. My Parkinson’s doctor did not say much at my last examination or that I was worse and left my meds at 3 carbo/Levo 25/ 100 3x. I also have Crohns and high cholesterol.

I’m wondering if folks could share what they do diet, exercise and holistic wise to help slow down the disease.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm confused by your dosage, is it 300mg of 25/100 C/L three times a day? when were your diagnosed?
there's been a lot of studies where pd'ers have possibly reduced their pd symptoms via vigorous exercise which has made programs like ROCK STEADY boxing so popular. i think getting into exercise programs for pd'ers is the most important thing you can do to manage your pd. first you have other pd'ers to compare notes with, your're getting a great social experience which motivates you to "fight" your pd more vigorously and your're getting the exercise benefit which helps you reduce the risk of heart disease, alzheimers, and it might slow down your pd progression. as far as supplements i take a multivitamin, i've tried almost every supplement mentioned here except nicotine and received no benefit, it there was such a supplement we'd all know about it. i haven't tried mediation,etc. exercise should be your #1 priority and you should take meds to maximize your ability to exercise.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote