View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 08:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I bottomed out late in the morning, and had to take a nap, so no laundry. I slept for almost 5 hours. No problem falling asleep at 9:30 last night.

This afternoon I have the CAT scans (neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvis). I can't have anything to eat or drink after 9am. My last eGFR (measure of kidney function) was high enough so that I can drink the iodine contrast, and I start doing that at 11am. I have to call the doctor's office to make sure that I don't need to go early to have it checked again before the test to ensure sure they will give me the iodine injection, too. I think I will be okay tho. It's a CT vs. MRI, so it shouldn't take long even though they are imaging so many areas.

I wanted to wake up early so I could get some coffee in me, but the spasticity in my legs woke me up a lot earlier than I wanted to. I had a REALLY nasty spasm in an unusual place in my lower left leg. Don't know what's up with that yet, but I don't like it

The cats have somehow found a way to pick the new food kibbles out of the bowl even though I've been mixing them in with the old stuff... they're too much!
But they haven't been as smelly!!!
I need to call the vet today to arrange to have the medication ordered from the compound pharmacy. Rocky needs it, and just won't take it anymore for some reason.

It's a little past 9, and I'm still finishing my coffee... a couple of minutes won't make a difference
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-08-2019), Dmom3005 (07-01-2019), mymorgy (07-01-2019)