View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 07:41 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Good morning everyone!
I actually slept some last night and feel more positive today. It can be a vicious cycle. Yesterday I did very little. My tank was near empty. I managed to walk the dog around the yard several times and did some minor garden work but nothing strenuous. I planted about 7 different herbs and two tomato plants in larger containers for my daughter who lives in an apartment. She attended both cosmetology and culinary school before she got her associates, then became very ill, so has many interest and can cook like a pro, as long as she has a good assistant, her hubby. They for the most part make a good team. She is in a wheelchair when out and about and is working on loosing weight and gaining strength and endurance. We almost lost her several times.

We have a home that is much too large for our basic needs. Family visits and stays for weekends and out of town guests so we have decided to stay here for couple more years. My daughter and her hubby lived here for couple years. My brother has a room here but usually stays with his close friend, as they work together. This is a lot of upkeep. We have to devide the work up and am way behind. 4000 sq ft. When kids were younger it was perfect. We built it. Lots of work and learning curves. I am painting some this week.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-02-2019), mymorgy (07-02-2019), OhKay (07-02-2019)