View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 08:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Sleep can be so restorative!

I'm so glad that you are feeling more positive today, but I think we all have those days like you had yesterday, where we are suffering physically or emotionally and feel a little sorry for ourselves

I'm so sorry to hear how hard things have been for your daughter. I think that you had touched on that a bit in a previous post, but had not gone into so much detail. I admire her for being able to pursue her many interests despite her many medical problems, and I'm happy to hear that her husband is supportive. I'm so happy that she is still is still with you (((HUGS)))

The upkeep on a 4,000sqft house must be unbelievable! I think my 2BR apartment is 950sqft. But it sounds like you are making use of the space with your guests! I'm glad that you and your husband divide up the work, but if you are not feeling well, and are falling behind, will he pick up the slack for you? Or is that something that you don't want him to do?

I like peanut butter and fluff sandwiches in a pinch
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-10-2019), Dmom3005 (07-02-2019), mymorgy (07-02-2019), Rain shower (07-17-2019)