View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 03:06 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindamage View Post
Good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you have been doing since the stem cells. What, again, were your symptoms prior to HBOT and stem cell treatment? Did you have heart palpitations, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, and oversleeping/feeling like you're in a coma? And how have they gotten better? And what kind of stem cells did you get again? I am definitely going to do HBOT. Then maybe 5htp if that doesn't heal me that well. I'd like to do the stem cell thing if all else fails and I have no other options left. Because I am not taking klonopin and SSRI's for the next 50 yrs til I die. It's ridiculous. Either the place you mention or in Norway that I hear people have had wonderful results from. It's call EmCell in Kiev ukraine. It won't me post links just yet on the forum but look up the god cells: full documentary.
I still have all the same symptoms. I have had depression and anxiety as well as suicidal thoughts, but I had those before. I personally haven't had much in the way of fatigue, but a great deal of trouble sleeping. Some things have gotten better, but people get different results. He uses VSELs, but can't separate them from hematopoietic stem cells with his machine.

My side effects have been significant, unlike others I've heard about. My experience with Dr. Hughes was negative in some ways, positive in others. Something to keep in mind is that he is not trained in neurology or neurosurgery etc. He is a DO who is jumping on the stem cell bandwagon. It is very profitable right now despite a lack of concrete research. His protocol makes it hard to some extent ot tell what is doing what as he uses so many things.

Frankly, I recommend against seeing Dr. Hughes. I don't know that he fully understands what he is doing.

Last edited by SilenceIsSacred; 07-04-2019 at 02:40 AM.
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote