View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 11:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
I like peanut butter and fluff sandwiches also. I add rice crispys to it when I really need something yummy.

My daughter lives as independently as possible. Among other things, she is in stage 2-3 kidney failure. Right now she has another kidney infection, two nasty bugs, on her fourth or fifth antibiotic, as had anaphylactic like reaction, head to toe rash from antibiotic. Got thrush. Now has to carry epipen. She needs a break. But she carries on. What a dear hearted gal.

Hubby tries to pick up the slack when I get behind on my chores. He already does more than his share. When I feel physically able, I try to do things I know he does not like doing or is simply not on his radar.

My July 4th plans have suddenly changed. My eldest son and his three kids are making the trip to my fathers. This is apparently the only time my son can go and his wife wants me to go with, as she has to work. So, off we go. He and my dad are supper close. They talk every week. Both diehard Cubby fans. He will return home with kiddies on Sunday and I will stay the week to help my dad with his new home chores. This man is a machine. By golly Sherman Williams paint is 30% off, lets go! He helps me stay active. I hope I can keep up.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-10-2019), Dmom3005 (07-03-2019), mymorgy (07-03-2019), OhKay (07-04-2019)