View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 01:00 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Bryanna, To answer your questions, No I do not have any remaining teeth on the same arch. I was a smoker but I have not smoked since the day of my extractions. I do not know if i am diabetic but most likely am. I had a bad soda habit which I also quit the day of my extractions. I do have dry mouth and dry eyes but never dx with anything.My mouth (and eyes) have been so dry at night I wake up with my tongue stuck to my gums I think i may have un-diagnosed Sjogren Syndrome. I dont know what to do. My oral surgeon is no help to me. All he told me is to come back in 2 weeks. I am not wearing any dentures because when the oral surgeon did my extractions there was sinus communication so they said my immediates were a no go. So now i do not know when I will even get teeth state insurance will not pay for another set. They will have to make the immediates work... There were no bone grafts I am not eating hard or chewy food, actually I am hardly eating I do drink ensure and boost. I have been rinsing a lot with salt water but have cut it down ..it was way more than 4 times a day. I thought it may contribute to my slow heal/ dry mouth. I feel like as long as I am laying down, The swelling goes down a little idk cuz im losing it here. I do have panic disorder, I also tend to get a lot of panic attacks when ever I am sick but this teeth thing is the worst. I have dental phobia I went into this with massive anxiety with no help from oral surgeon. he would not even give me meds for anxiety prior to procedure and afterward sent me home on tramadol for pain which sucks. Im lost in this panic idk what to do. My next step will be ER I cant take it anymore.
apalooza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote