View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 12:03 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Bryanna Hello again and thank you so much for your time and information. You have been very helpful. The oral surgeon said no to my immediates because he had to suture cheek fat or buccal flap..over the extraction site that had the sinus communication. the immediate would not have fit over. Though he never told me a thing. It wasnt until the day after extractions when I went in as an emergency (it was a false alarm)..that I saw his colleague who told me absolutly no denture for at least two weeks.

Im on day 10 post extraction now. I do not think I am healing correctly. My gums are still quite swollen and I still have open holes the front teeth extraction sites seem to be the largest. I saw my oral surgeon on 5 days post extraction he said two more weeks .. Because I am not a spring chicken. But i do not see any real improvement since. Perhaps it happens underneath where I can not see. My next appointment with My OS is July 18th ..11 days from now. I am not able to talk to him about my panic and anxiety..he just does not listen I have tried and tried.

I am not really taking the tramadol it does not help. I can not continue the advil much longer. I have been taking it for 10 days now. Im not doing anything for tobacco withdrawl just one day at time but I am over the hump on that now. I am ten days post extraction, I still have open extraction sites my gums are still swollen the same .. no better no worse They feel large to the point that my mouth feels like I am wearing a hockey puck but I am wearing nothing not even my dentures which at this point I don't know If I will ever get to wear.

I panic all the time I wake up from sleeping in a panic. These attacks have me feeling very disassociated I cant sleep I barley eat I cry all the time. I did see my OS the 2nd at my 5 days post op but like I said I see no improvement. I know my mouth has been through trauma but shouldn't it be somewhat better by now?
apalooza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote