View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 06:04 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i woke up with stomach ache and nausea. I didn't take phillips last night but took Linesse this morning. so far nothing has happened. I had oatmeal last night but I think I run into trouble taking fiber. I am depressed but haven't taken the antidepressant yet. Yesterday and the day before I was so hungry and ate too much.
Robert came over with his dog Danny yesterday. He fixed my blood pressure machines and set my new alarm clock. I gave Danny a package of hamburg and two bones. He is such a chewer. Yesterday when Robert and I weren't watching he started chewing his leash. Thank God Robert didn't see but Danny was chewing on a battery also and we both saw him chew on plastic.
The coffee is making me feel a little better. I keep on thinking that the pain is trapped gas. I try antacids but they don't work. If the Linesse doesn't work in a half an hour I will take some Phillips caplets or magnesium citrate.
He really liked the design of the clock so I asked him he wanted me to get him one.He thought and said no. later I was relieved. It cost me 20 dollars..Last time he came over I told him I would keep on supplying Danny with bones besides the hamburg.
The coffee is making me feel better now. The nausea is gone. I will call the doctor in the afternoon for an appointment. He probably will have a endoscopy and I will ask him for another laxative.
" There are a few types of fiber that you can consume with instant and pre-made types the most common. However, oatmeal can be quite bothersome for those who suffer from constipation, since this food is loaded with high amounts of fiber."
"One 6-month study in 63 people found that for people with chronic idiopathic constipation, a low-fiber or even a no-fiber diet drastically improved their symptoms. Removing the fiber basically cured them of the constipation (18Trusted Source)."
Just made another cup of coffee. It seems to help. I went a little.
"
2. Drink Coffee
Coffee lovers can rejoice that the bitter-tasting substances in their cup of Joe can actually stimulate the digestive tract and provide constipation relief. Drinking coffee can not only help you use the bathroom, but also pass softer, easier stools. While there are no large-scale studies on this subject, researchers believe drinking coffee can stimulate the movement of the colonic muscles and promote peristalsis — the coordinated contraction and relaxation of intestinal muscles that causes bowel movements — at a fast rate, according to wbur.org, Boston’s NPR news station. Decaffeinated coffee can help bowels, but it won’t do so at the same rate as caffeinated coffee."
"You have vitamin C tablets at home. You got constipation suddenly and you want a quick relief. So, you can take whatever available at home that is safe and effective. Then you can take some of your high dose vitamin C tablets. You need up to 5000 mg for an effective relief."

Last edited by mymorgy; 07-08-2019 at 06:51 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-10-2019), Dmom3005 (07-08-2019), Mari (07-08-2019), OhKay (07-08-2019)