View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 01:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

short story... I went to a doctor at Scripps..Integrated Pain Management. When I first met him and told him I have CRPS the FIRST thing he said was "We don't treat patients like you". My heart and whole being just dropped but I had to stay strong. I found this doctor by calling a compound pharmacy and asked them what doctors prescribe LDN. They gave me his name and I did my research. He told me he has no problem prescribing me the LDN. While talking to him he wrote down on a post it note the name CALM. It is from a company called Natural Vitality. It has been a life saver. When I feel a pain attack (thats what I call it) coming on it instantly calms me down. Like a more peaceful brain. It takes my cramping away within less than 30 min also. A BIG plus. It is a magnesium powder. I like mine warm. Other night while in a deep sleep I hear my husband moaning and grabbing my arm. lol He was having a bad cramp in his leg. I got up and made him a drink. It stopped. By the way I have been on every drug out there. Oxy, fentynal, morpheine, lyrica, plus about 10 more. My body does NOT react to these. I take trazadone to sleep at night and that is it. I have asked my doc for norco NOT because it takes pain away..it gives me energy. I saw a documentary on it. Im not alone. My kind loving doc gave me a rx for 12 pills. lol YEP only 12. We have free drugs on our insurance and they will only give me 7 at a time! I am very angry but when my family says MOM you need to get out of the house or I have chores to do the norco gives me the energy to make it thru the day. I cant fight the system but still dont understand why they dont understand every patient is different and I am obviously NOT dependent or addicted. My doctor also emailed me and said she would have to prescribe NARCAN in case I had an overdose. I declined it 55$. I see what everyone else is taking and I can only get 7 pills. Try the CALM. I hope this helps and thank you for letting me vent.
shelbie4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote